Special! Stay 2 nights and receive a third night free! Conditions apply.
Yeola is a beautiful property on 700 acres set in the gorgeous Upper Kangaroo River area of Kangaroo Valley. With absolute privacy Yeola comprises of 6 bedrooms - the loft bedroom with the 2 single beds is open plan and not really private, 3 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 living areas, 2 combustion fires - firewood provided from May to September - and pay TV.
Set in one of the most picturesque locations in Kangaroo Valley this lovely property has extensive lawns, magnificent escarpment views and access to some of the best swimming holes in the Kangaroo River complete with resident platypus.
Yeola is a working cattle farm. It is also just a short bushwalk to the amazing Minnehaha Falls
All linen is provided, there is reliable WiFi connectivity and you'll need to BYO pods for the Nespresso coffee machine.
- Please Note: Access to this property is via a sealed & dirt road that is rough in sections. While the property is accessible with normal 2WD vehicles, lowered cars are not recommended and care should be taken.
- For last minute bookings, please call our office.
Minimum night stays
Weekend or Midweek 2 nights
Long weekend - Public Holidays - 3 nights
Easter - 4 nights
Christmas and New Year - 5 nights
Mid week pricing applicable for Monday to Thursday only
Mid week rates do not apply to any bookings that includes a Friday/Saturday or Sunday night
Weekly pricing rates offered do not apply for a Saturday to Saturday stay (crossing 2 weekends)
The Fine Print:
The rates calculated by this website are estimates only and may not include discounts or special rates. All rates will be checked by our staff.
- Please note a non-refundable Booking Fee applies to all bookings.
- Special is not available on long weekends, School Holidays or Christmas/New Year period.
- A Security Bond is processed as a credit card pre-authorisation with all bookings.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-21380