Following the devastating bushfires of 2019/20 which destroyed the original home on the property, along with many others in the area the owners of Robinson's Run began the task of building their dream home.
Located on 70 secluded, picturesque acres on the doorstep of the Morton National park the owners have lovingly created one of the most unique luxury holiday accommodation properties in Australia.
This stunning home set over three levels is constructed from a range materials including rammed earth, metal, concrete and glass with the stunning views of the surrounding mountains and bushland that has regenerated from the recent bushfires being taken in from every room.
- Five bedrooms all with ensuites and large windows to take in the views
- Master bedroom located on its own private, elevated level with stunning views
- Large open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area with open fireplace
- Immaculate fully equipped kitchen including butlers pantry - perfect for those guests looking to organise an in house chef for catering.
- Two large covered outdoor entertainment areas and built in gas BBQ
- Stunning infinity edge swimming pool and spa. Please note that while the spa is heated it is linked to the pool and is not covered so does not get as hot a regular stand alone spa/hot tub. The spa heats automatically on a timer from 3pm - 6pm each day so the water is warm during the evening.
- Outdoor bath tub
- Outdoor fire pit
- Lower level media room with adjoining video arcade - children must be supervised at all times in this area.
- Ducted air conditioning
- Complimentary Wifi - Please note that the property relies on a satellite internet connection with limited data allowance.
- 70 gorgeous acres including a creek, walking trails, landscaped gardens and even a BMX/pump bike track - guests wishing to use this do so at there own risk.
- Limited mobile reception - Escape the outside world for a few days or the internet connection can be used to make Whatsapp/ Facetime if needed
Please note that this home is absolutely brand new and in pristine condition. We have a strict no party policy and the owners ask that all guests please respect and treat the property as they would their own home.
Security cameras are located at the entrance to the property and guest numbers must be strictly adhered to.
A $5,000 refundable security bond applies to all bookings.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-30687