Special! Stay 2 nights and receive a third night free! Conditions apply.
Located in the heart of Kangaroo Valley Rivermist is a gorgeous six bedroom country homestead located on 5 private acres with frontage to the Kangaroo River and is only a short stroll to the restaurants, cafes, shops and hotel in Kangaroo Valley village.
The home has a lovely northerly aspect with spectacular views of the surrounding mountains. The huge veranda running the length of the house is a great place to sit back and take in the views while enjoying a cold drink or cooking up a meal on the barbeque.
The open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area has huge French doors that open up onto the verandah inviting the amazing views in. The kitchen is fully equipped and has everything you need to cook up a storm including a Nespresso coffee machine - BYO pods - and the 12 seat dining suite has enough room to accommodate a large crowd.
The lounge room has comfy leather lounges, a large TV with foxtel and a wood fire - firewood provided from May to September - to curl up in front of with a glass of wine and a good book or to reminisce on old times.
Rivermist offers six generous and beautifully appointed bedrooms. All six of the bedrooms have queen size beds, each has an ensuite and flat screen tv. Most of the bedrooms have French doors opening up onto the decks and verandahs taking in the spectacular views.
This delightful property offers the very best of what Kangaroo Valley has to offer right on the doorstep of the village. Rivermist is the perfect destination for your next getaway with family and friends.
- Have a look at the virtual tour of Rivermist to see the layout and floorplan - Click on the Tour button above.
- Rivermist is designed to accommodate family groups and we have a strict no party policy. Any disruption to neighbouring properties will result in immediate eviction with no refund. Any damages or extra cleaning costs will be charged to the credit card provided for the security bond.
- For last minute bookings please call our office.
Minimum night stays
Weekend or Midweek 2 nights
Long weekend - Public Holidays - 3 nights
Easter - 4 nights
Christmas and New Year - 4 nights
Mid week pricing applicable for Monday to Thursday nights only
Mid week rates do not apply to any bookings that includes a Friday/Saturday or Sunday night
Weekly pricing rates offered do not apply for a Saturday to Saturday stay (crossing 2 weekends)
The Fine Print:
The rates calculated by this website are estimates only and may not include discounts or special rates. All rates will be checked by our staff.
- Please note a non-refundable Booking Fee applies to all bookings.
- Special is not available on long weekends, School Holidays or Christmas/New Year period.
- A Security Bond is processed as a credit card pre-authorisation with all bookings.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-13051