This charming 3 bedroom character filled home, set on 5 beautiful acres is ideally located down a quiet, sealed country road nestled against McPhails walking trail just 7 minutes drive from Kangaroo Valley Village. Cedar House is the perfect country escape suitable for couples or groups and families of up to 6 guests.
Kids and adults alike will love exploring the 5 cleared acres complete with its own creek and outdoor fire pit; grab as much firepit wood as you need from the big wood box right next to the pit. There is even a dam where you can catch a feed of yabbies using the provided yabby nets.
The house itself is fantastic for outdoor entertaining or alfresco dining with a large covered outdoor deck complete with a weber gas BBQ and its own slow combustion fireplace.
Inside there is a fully equipped kitchen including an Aldi coffee machine; BYO pods. The loungeroom is the perfect place to enjoy the wood fire - firewood provided May to September - or watch a movie on the smart TV.
Like many places in Kangaroo Valley there is no mobile phone reception at the property but we do provide complimentary wifi if you need to stay in touch. Phone calls can be made by enabling wifi calling on your phone.
There are three bedrooms including the master which has a queen bed and an ensuite. The second bedroom has a double bed and the 3rd has two singles.
The main bathroom has a bath as well as a separate toilet.
Other features include:
• Ducted evaporative cooler air-conditioning (living room, dining room, kitchen, master bedroom)
• Ceiling fans in all rooms
• Portable electric radiators (one in each room)
• Wrap-around decking with mountain views
• Large outdoor patio area with dining table
• Webber Gas barbeque
• TV, books, games, CD/DVD player (complimentary movies and TV shows)
• Iron + ironing board, hairdryer
• Laundry with washing machine, sink + cleaning products
• Combustion Fireplace indoor and outdoor (complimentary firewood provided May to September)
• Firepit, complimentary firepit wood provided
• Complimentary English Breakfast and peppermint tea
• Coffee machine (Aldi - please bring along your preferred blend).
• Bed and bath linen provided
• Complimentary shampoo, conditioner and soap
• 5 acres including creek, bridge, mountain views, 2 farm dams with yabbies (yabby nets provided, please check nets regularly to avoid
harm to local turtles), numerous nooks and crannies to explore
• Wildlife includes kangaroos, wombats, echidnas, ducks, countless birds, and a curious lizard that lives under the house
• Native trees as well as various citrus trees, passionfruit, blueberry
Minimum night stays:
Weekend or Midweek 2 nights
Easter long weekend - 4 nights
All other long weekends - 3 nights
Christmas and New Year - 4 nights
Mid week pricing applicable for Monday to Thursday nights only
Mid week rates do not apply to any bookings that includes a Friday/Saturday or Sunday night
Weekly pricing rates offered do not apply for a Saturday to Saturday stay (crossing 2 weekends)
The Fine Print:
The rates calculated by this website are estimates only and may not include discounts or special rates. Rates are based on 2 guests then per person up to 6 guests maximum. All rates will be checked by our staff.
- Please note a non-refundable Booking Fee applies to all bookings.
- A Security Bond is processed as a credit card pre-authorisation with all bookings.
- Special not available school holidays or long weekends
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-29897