Pindari - Tiny Home Kangaroo Valley
Eco friendly tiny home - Book 2 nights and stay a 3rd night free!* Conditions apply
*Special - Book 2 nights and stay a 3rd night free!* Conditions apply If it is peace, quiet and total privacy you want then Pindari provides this and more. Nestled on 45 acres of secluded, natural bushland with incredible soaring views of Mount Scanzi, Pindari provides you with a home away from home on a tiny scale.No reviews have been posted. Be the first to submit one.
Season Rates, Fees & Conditions Apply
Kangaroo Valley Accommodation
- Bedroom 1
- Queensize 1
- Bedroom 2
- Queensize 1
*Special - Book 2 nights and stay a 3rd night free!* Conditions apply
If it is peace, quiet and total privacy you want then Pindari provides this and more. Nestled on 45 acres of secluded, natural bushland with incredible soaring views of Mount Scanzi, Pindari provides you with a home away from home on a tiny scale.
Pindari is totally off grid, with solar powered electricity, filtered and UV treated rainwater and a flushing toilet connected to a septic tank system, this is an eco-friendly experience but with all the luxuries of home, from gorgeously comfy queen beds, a log fire burner, wood supplied, a fully equipped kitchen and a hot shower with fluffy towels. With high end fittings throughout, relax knowing you are doing your bit for the planet, but still enjoying all the luxuries you expect. Keep an eye out for the wallabies, possums, kangaroos, and wombats in the evening and early morning, and listen to the amazing chorus of birds at dawn. See if you can spot our resident water dragon and turtles in the dam. Come and enjoy our tiny piece of heaven, you will never want to leave.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning free from the sun, wood fire and ceiling fan
- Fully equipped kitchen, including gas hob, full oven and full-size fridge/freezer
- Nespresso coffee machine with pods supplied
- Blue tooth music system, just bring your own music
- All linen provided for a great nights sleep
- An upstairs opening sky light to stargaze
- No WIFI for perfect peace and an escape from work
- Mobile phone reception limited
- Smoking not permitted inside tiny home, care advised outside due to fire risk. All cigarette litter must be disposed of safely and responsibly with regard to fire hazard and pollution
- Outdoor furniture to relax
- Large umbrella for shade
- Baby Q Weber BBQ
- Located on 45 private acres
- Explore the nearby Morton National Park
- 15 minute drive to Kangaroo Valley village
- Dirt road access is fine for normal 2WD vehicles
We are happy to accommodate children at Pindari but do ask that they are supervised at all times as there is an unfenced dam on the property.
Bed1 - Queen
Bed2 - Queen (Mezzanine level accessed by ladder)
Minimum night stays:
Weekend - 2 nights
Midweek - 1 night
Long weekend - Public Holidays - 3 nights
Easter long weekend- 4 nights
Christmas and New Year - 2nights
Mid week pricing applicable for Monday to Thursday nights only
Mid week rates do not apply to any bookings that includes a Friday/Saturday or Sunday night
Weekly pricing rates offered do not apply for a Saturday to Saturday stay (crossing 2 weekends)
* For last minute bookings please call our office.
The fine print:
The rates calculated by this website are estimates only and may not include discounts or special rates. Rates are based on 2 guests then per person per night for up to 4guests. All rates will be checked by our staff.
* Please note a $50 booking fee applies to all bookings (non refundable).
* Special is not available on long weekends, School Holidays or Christmas/New Year period.
* A security bond of $500 is processed as a credit card preauthorisation with all bookings.
Air Conditioning, Wall-mounted reverse cycle air-conditioning, Bathroom, Child Friendly, Coffee Machine, Crockery and Cutlery, Eco-friendly, Fireplace, Furniture Outdoor, Garden Area, Gas BBQ, Sound System, Kitchen, Linen, Lounge, Oven, Parking, Refrigerator, Shower, No Smoking Rooms, Stove, Toaster, Views.
To select dates, and check price please use the Check Availability link above.